Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photos of Lambs!

So here we go - this first photo is Slipper's ewe lamb sired by Topple the magnificent. Isn't she beautiful?? And just look....she has her mom's rear foot dress spats! YAY!




And look who arrived early this morning? Caribbean had a big single ram lamb waiting for me when I got out at 6am for feeding. Good girl! His sire is Captain Hook. His nose is only half-covered in black, like a thumb print on the lip that missed the nose for the most part. His front legs are also interestingly colored. Maybe he'll have to be named 'Half-Dressed'????



5 comments:

Jenny Holden said...

Oh lovely lambs, just like the one I just lost :o( Take good care of the little darlings xx

Nancy K. said...

If you hadn't mentioned the sire's names I would have thought those lambs are related! They look so much alike. Beautiful, spotted babies. Congratulations!

Kara said...

Beautiful lambs, congrats. You'll have to come by my blog and see my spotties.

Rayna said...

VERY nice lambs! I love their spots...the first has slippers...I love it! I'm hoping Likei sires some wild spots out of some of my Minwawe stock.

Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

Thanks everyone! I think they're adorable too :-)