Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some of the Dogs I've had the joy of training and trialing!


I am truly blessed.....I have had the pleasure and joy of training and handling the dogs below for qualifying scores and titles....this is just some of the photos I've come across in my files, and I'm sure there's others I have yet to find. Most of these are from the last 3 years...remember, this is only some of them and none are in any particular order. I'm not that good at uploading photos so it's a hit or miss process for me....enjoy!!

Aggie, my beloved shadow - ASCA High In Trial , one of at last count 13 HIT's she's earned. An amazing girl and the foundation to my kennel.



Another of my favorite and well-loved dogs, Jake, finishing his PT title...my first home bred conformation champion too.




Kissy, a GSD, finishing her AKC HSAs....
Caya, a Rottie, with my dear friend and her owner, Linda, getting her AKC PT title...

Dusty, Anna at Emberglo's Belgian Tervuren boy, finishing his AKC title.....
Shadow, owned by Julie, taking Reserve High in Trial and her HSAs title.....
Tango, owned by Sharon, and her AKC High in Trial winnings...this dog was amazing and fun!! Yeah, ok Sharon, she was brilliant and also full of herself too....a great dog.


Bear, finishing his PT title, even tho sheep are ho-hum compared to cattle.....
Another Dusty photo, he is an awesome dog to work with a real stockdog brain that I love...and here he's taking High in Trial in AKC HSAs work....
One of my favorite dogs to work, my Betty who has incredible natural talent, taking Reserve High in Trial for her HSAs....



I'll find more pics....



No comments: