Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Organic Potatoes for sale....

Organically raised potatoes - we have harvested 2500 pounds and they are now available for pick up! They have been raised organically on virgin ground without any chemicals. We can't say they are certified organic because we don't have them inspected, but they are as natural as they come.

Varieties available until sold out:

Alaska Red Eye - a creamy white potato with pink eyes....$1 a pound

Norland
Caribe
Red Russian Fingerlings
Rose Finn Apple Fingerlings
Red Dale

All $2 a pound, and in limited supply.

Email us to place your order! Minimum order is 10 pounds.

3 comments:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Ohhh, they all sound delicious and I would gladly order the minimum and more if I lived a little closer (we are in Michigan)

I just discovered your blog and have been really enjoying it this morning...you do a great job and its nice to get a peek at farming in another part of the country ;)

Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

Thanks Cary! I'm originally from Howell Michigan myself and moved here in 1981 - small world!

Deborah Niemann said...

Hey Suzanne, if you're willing to ship the potatoes, be sure to list them on my blog. (Those flat-rate shipping boxes would work great for something heavy like potatoes.) I'm starting a Christmas shopping list on http://antiquityoaks.blogspot.com
If you've got anything else to sell, you can post that too -- even livestock. My youngest used to always ask for animals for Christmas.