Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tonight's pics



I have to tell you.....


I love this color pattern and markings.

Just ask Peeps...

I know, many of us spotted lovers drool over our "HST's". I love them too.

But this.........ooooooooooh my. She will have a grey body fleece with black spots in it. A lovely white head and socks with black Yuglet eyes. And those ears...big black spots on the tips. It's easy to see the grey at the base of her body fleece...and easy to see where it will be white.

I won't get ahead of myself...I can not name beautiful lambs until I am sure all is well. Especially those that I will keep for the future of my flock. I know all too well what can happen between now and then. Afterall, I AM 51 years old now and years of caring for animals has made me, well, cautious.

Isn't she lovely tho?!

Did I mention her dad, Captain Hook, was Grand Champion Shetland Ram at the Alaska State Fair last year?? Woohoo!

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, congrats!