Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I have been amiss, not posting like I should......and thank you to those who emailed me asking where my typing fingers have been. Well, very busy! We had a guest arrive from Ireland...........that was great, more on that in my next post. We also had our guest bring a new puppy! YAY! Sired by my boy over there, Roisin, Gaelic for Rose, is a beautiful girl full of happy puppy love. More on her later too.


We're buried in snow, so far we're 15 inches over the norm in snow depth. Christmas day is never stopped snowing, and has snowed through the night and still spitting the last of it this morning as I type. We have allot of digging out today to do! Here's a photo taken early this morning.....


How was YOUR Christmas? Are you doing good?? Looking forward to hearing from you!!
Oh, and I should add - the building with the lights on 'in the distance' is our chicken coop with automatic lights already on for the day. The photo was taken about 8:30 this morning!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She LIVES! She LIVES! Guess Alaska didn't send ALL it's snow to the Pacific Northwest; looks like you kept a good supply. It's raining here now, so our snow is on the way out. Not sure I'm ready to starting lambing in three months, but I AM anxious to see what I get from Franna's ram and would be disappointed to discover he's not fertile or something. How is Blanche?

Gone2theDawgs said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! How fun having a guest over from Ireland...how did they like the snow? Can't wait to see pics of the new puppy!