Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish I'd had the camera....

Just one of those fun moments when I wish I'd had my camera with me. When I went out to Captain's girl's pen to feed this morning, I saw one of my Muscovy ducks in their water tub, splashing and taking a bath in the sheep pen. She hopped out as I walked up and of course all the sheep came running for their morning grain. And all the lambs followed moms at a full run. They stopped dead in their tracks when faced with the Muscovy. I thought perhaps the Muscovy might chase them off, but instead, she hunkered down and all 4 lambs walked up to her carefully, sniffing her all over and checking out just what this duck was! It was funny as all get out! I moved a bit so she'd move, and the lambs all jumped back. Then it was chase the duck/the duck chases us/oh my this is fun!! LOL! We had lamb AND duck races today!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Forget the camera! That is Funniest Home Video material!